Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March on to Yummy Foodtown, USA.

Spring has sprung!!!!!(no, no it has--maybe not in Chicago, but I'm sure somewhere...)

In celebration of SPRING and in celebration of my new camera-- so thoughtfully given to me by nk--Today I took some pics documenting my day of cookin' for Barb and Sunil.

Brian and Brianna helped.

I banged this order out uber fast. I did, however, mess up the egg noodles. So you will NOT be seeing the egg noodles. Trust me they were not pretty...

We started with a cornucopia of deliciousness!



We gots every pan goin'. We gots the steam. The smells. The goodness.



Even amongst the chaos, Little Baby Bri-Bri Belly was able to make his Bourgeois Breakfast. Ain't he sweet?



Morengo Chicken...it has olives in it so I say ew. But others say yay!

Olives are gross.



Squash. Squashes. Squeeshes.




OH MY GOSH! LOOK!!! All the food is, like, totally the same color.



We gots Quinoa Stuffed B-Nut Squash.
Veggie Chili
Morengo Chicken
Egg Noodles (we don't talk about these.)
Rice unt Beans.

In other news CabVag is goin' online...well I mean websitey.

Check it...it's the bare bones, but we got it goin' on.

http://cabaretvagabond.webs.com/

Look at the minds at work.Brian is reeeeeally close to the screen. We worry bouts his eyes.



This week (and last week) is restaurant week in Chicago. Find a fancy place and go eat their fixed menu. Eat it. Eat it goooooooood.

No comments: