Friday, October 17, 2008

My body is angry at me.

Dear Kids,

If you are googling me. Go do your homework and/or practice the silly things I have taught you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news.My body is still angry at me. Though I'm doing well on this clense. 21 days, you know. Oprah did it, but isn't looking to hot these days. But I like fat Oprah better anyways.

I made a delicius butternut bisque!

INGREDIENTS:

1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
1 medium-sized butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks.(buy the pre-cut at Trader's Joes, yo.)
2 Apples
4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
1/2 cup canned coconut milk(coconut milk is more super awesome cool then regular milk)
S&P
1 TLBS Curry Powder


1. In a soup pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil and add the onion, stirring until softened, about 5 minutes.Add apples Add squash and cook, stirring occasionally, for another 5 minutes.

2. Add stock, cover, and bring to boil, then reduce heat and cook about 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Stir in coconut milk.

3. Puree in a blender or food processor, working in batches. Return to the soup pot and heat through. Taste, and add salt if needed.

Woohoooooo!!!!!!!

No comments: